Last modified April 2019
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which You provided it;
- To provide information and services to You, including requested quotes;
- To process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
- To help You locate dealers;
- To interface with scholarship recipients, and sweepstakes and essay contest winners;
- To contact You for market research purposes and to use this information to customize the Website according to Your interests;
- To display relevant advertising across websites, and to tailor messages to You based on products or services You previously viewed on our Website, or those of our members;
- To administer, operate, and improve the Website or to further our mission;
- To personalize and enhance Your experience using the Website;
- To send periodic emails. If You choose, the email address You provide may be used to send You occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Website usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Website;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Website and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas; and
- How Your Information is Disclosed
- Facebook. By clicking on the Facebook button on the Website, You will be automatically transported to the official Facebook Page for COMPANY.
- LinkedIn. By clicking on the LinkedIn button on the Website, You will be automatically transported to the official LinkedIn Page for COMPANY.
- Twitter. By clicking on the Twitter button on the Website, You will automatically be transported to the official Twitter Feed of COMPANY.
- Vimeo. By clicking on the Vimeo button on the Website, You will automatically be transported to the official Vimeo Page of COMPANY.
- Youtube. By clicking on the YouTube button on the Website, You will automatically be transported to the official YouTube Page of COMPANY.
- Business Changes. This Website is owned by Us. Some of the Content on the Website is provided by Us, Our Affiliates, Our Subsidiaries, Our Member Cooperatives, or Our Retailers, and other Content may be provided by Users or other third parties, such as User opinions and views provided via posts to blogs, chat rooms, or discussion forums. We or Our licensors own all right, title, and interest in and to the Content available via the Website, which is protected by United States, Canadian, and international copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights and laws.
- Subsidiaries, Affiliates, and member cooperatives. All copyrighted Content available on this Website is either Our property or used with permission of its owner. You should assume that all Content is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on such materials) and that, except for the limited license granted in this Agreement, it may not be used without Our prior written consent or the written consent of the owner thereof.
- Investigations and Law. All Trademarks displayed on this Website, whether registered or unregistered (and regardless of whether a trademark notice is present), are either Our property or their respective owners, and may not be copied, downloaded, uploaded, modified, reproduced or otherwise used or exploited without Our written permission or the written consent of the owner thereof.
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety, and property of us, users or others, or violations of our policies or other agreements with us;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
- Aggregated Information. We grant You a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, copy, and print Content retrieved from the Website only for Your internal use, provided that You do not remove or obscure any copyright notice, trademark notice, or other proprietary rights notices displayed on or in conjunction with the Content. You may not use any Content available via the Website in any other manner or for any other purpose without the prior written permission of one of Our authorized representatives or the owner of such Content. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are expressly reserved to US. Your access to and use of this Website or use of any of the Content contained herein is also subject to this Agreement and all applicable state, provincial, national and international laws.
- Analytics We grant You a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, copy, and print Content retrieved from the Website only for Your internal use, provided that You do not remove or obscure any copyright notice, trademark notice, or other proprietary rights notices displayed on or in conjunction with the Content. You may not use any Content available via the Website in any other manner or for any other purpose without the prior written permission of one of Our authorized representatives or the owner of such Content. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are expressly reserved to US. Your access to and use of this Website or use of any of the Content contained herein is also subject to this Agreement and all applicable state, provincial, national and international laws.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when he/she closes the browser software.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of Your personal information when You enter, submit, or access Your personal information. While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit via the Website against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the Website may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Website, and take special care in deciding with which information You provide us. We cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our partners. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD PARTY ACCESS, OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
- Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain Your information for as long as You use the Website and for a reasonable time thereafter. We may maintain anonymized or aggregated data, including usage data, for analytics purposes. We may retain and use Your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or for the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions. Please note that some or all of the information We have collected may be required for the Website to function properly.
- Links to Other Websites or Applications
- Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Website.
- Changing Your Information – To change Your information, please log-in to your account, if applicable, or contact us at WebsitePrivacy@FSsystem.com
- Information Collected From Other Websites and Mobile Applications and Do Not Track Policy
Your browser or device may offer You a “Do Not Track” option, which allows You to signal to operators of websites, web applications, mobile applications, and services (including behavioral advertising services) that You do not wish such operators to track certain of Your online activities over time and/or across different websites or applications. Our Website does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that We, or our analytics providers or other third parties with which We are working, may collect information about Your online activity both during and after Your use of the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 16. If You are under the age of 16, please do not submit any personal information through the Website. If You have reason to believe that We may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 16, please contact us immediately by emailing us at WebsitePrivacy@FSsystem.com .
- How to Contact Us
- Your California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at WebsitePrivacy@FSsystem.com, or by writing us at GROWMARK, Inc. 1701 Towande Ave. Bloomington, Illinois 61701.
- Sales of Products via Website.
- No Offers. Statements made on these pages concerning Our products or services do not constitute an offer, but are merely solicitations of an offer, where appropriate. References to and information concerning products and services on this Website are not complete and must be read in conjunction with the specific information accompanying such products, as the same may change from time to time.
- Terms of sale. All products and services sold by Us via this Website are sold in accordance with any terms of sale separately provided by User as otherwise specified in the Content related to such sales.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Complaints Regarding Content.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, We have designated a Copyright Agent to receive notice of claims of copyright infringement with respect to Content on the Website. To notify Us of Content on the Website that You believe infringes Your rights, please provide the following information to the Our Copyright Agent listed below:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at the Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Us to locate the material, such as the URL or a reasonable description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement is the General Counsel’s Division of GROWMARK.
Contact information for GROWMARK's General Counsel’s Division is as follows:
Attn: General Counsel’s Division
1701 Towanda Avenue
Bloomington, IL 61701
- Miscellaneous Terms.
- Location. This site is primarily controlled and operated by Us from its offices within the State of Illinois, and Content may be stored or controlled on servers located elsewhere in the United States and Canada. We make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in any location. Those who choose to access this site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Severability of Agreement. If in any jurisdiction, any provision of this Agreement or its application to any party or circumstance is restricted, prohibited or unenforceable, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective only to the extent of such restriction, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof and without affecting the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction or its application to other parties or circumstances.
- Governing Law. This Agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this Agreement or the Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding between Us and You related to the Agreement or otherwise arising out of usage of this Site shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in or having jurisdiction over the County of McLean, State of Illinois, and You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
- Contact Information. If You have any questions or concerns with respect to this Agreement or the Website You may contact Our representative as follows: